Join us! Your membership in Friends of the Knox County Public Library shows that you love your library. Your donation will help support our mission to foster a love of libraries, books, and reading in our community.
All memberships are valid through December 2024 and include benefits listed under previous levels.
- Admission to Members Preview Day of Spring and Fall Used Book Sales
- Invitation to Annual Membership Meeting in July
- Monthly e-newsletter, Friends ♥ KCPL
- Members-only newsletter, Best of Friends (published three times a year)
- One-time 20% discount at Union Ave Books
- A $5 birthday coupon for use at the Friends @ Rothrock Used Book Shop
- An additional $5 birthday coupon for a second family member
- A car decal with the new Friends of the Knox County Public Library logo
- A coupon good for one free book at the Friends @ Rothrock Used Book Shop in the Lawson McGhee Library (book must be $10 or less)
- Reserved seating at Friends-sponsored author events (does not include the Wilma Dykeman Stokely Memorial Lecture)
Circle of Friends: $500
- A book of your choice donated to the library with a personalized bookplate
- Recognition in our Annual Report
Please contact us to ask about business memberships.
All contributions to Friends of the Knox County Public Library are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.